Hello

I have few questions regarding tc functionality (qdiscs, classes, etc.) when vlans are in use. For example, consider interface eth0, for which I create and extra vlan with vconfig, let's say eth0.11. Then using tc I can add usual things - qdiscs, filters, ... - to both eth0 and eth0.11. The questions are:

- on which interface - virtual or real, should I actually use tc ? Or are either of them allowed, depending on what I need ? If so:

- what happens if both interfaces - virtual and real have disciplines / filters ? Does packet traverse both (I'd assume, first through eth0.11 than through eth0) ?