Hi Paolo Malfatti,

Thanks for your script. It works fine.

I get what I expect.

THANK you all the way until it comes to an end.

FOR the benifit for evryone in the LIST.

HERE IS the SCRIPT AGAIN.

INTERFAZ_LAN=eth0

FULLBANDWIDTH=256

BANDWIDTH4LAN=64

tc qdisc del root dev $INTERFAZ_LAN
tc qdisc add dev $INTERFAZ_LAN root handle 1 htb r2q 4
tc class add dev $INTERFAZ_LAN parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate
"$FULLBANDWIDTH"Kbit
tc class add dev $INTERFAZ_LAN parent 1: classid 1:5 htb rate
"$BANDWIDTH4LAN"Kbit
tc qdisc add dev $INTERFAZ_LAN parent 1:5 handle 5 sfq perturb 10
tc filter add dev $INTERFAZ_LAN parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip
dst 192.168.101.0/24 <http://192.168.102.0/24> classid 1:5

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya