Javier Ors wrote:
I'm not sure but I think that you have to choose either to use the priomap, or to use only the filters. I have also notice this problem, if you set a filter for only one kind of traffic the rest of it ends in some random band.

Ok, thanks for confirmation.

Anyway, the priomap is a mess and for the ip traffic you can do the same that it does (and much more) with just three tc filters.

Well, priomap is just a quick temporary solution here. I'll be setting up hfsc most probably.

> By the way,
IMHO all the priomap stuff is not quite clear in the LARTC HOWTO, and have prepared some alternative explanation. Is still the HOWTO accepting aportations? I've seen that hasn't been updated for many years now.

No idea, I'm not the one to be asked about it :)

Russell Stuart has a bit more complete info about prio here:
http://ace-host.stuart.id.au/russell/files/tc/doc/tc/sch_prio.txt