In latex2html-2002-2-1, one can no longer have '\\' in the author's address. I am pretty sure this worked fine in latex2html-2002-1. A workaround I have found is to keep the entire address on one line (as far as l2h is concerned):

\author{%
My Name\\
My Address, Line 1
\latexhtml{\\}{\begin{rawhtml}<BR>\end{rawhtml}}
My Address, Line 2
%etc.
}

Without doing this, the third line gets flushed left and typeset differently, and any later lines are suppressed.

The relevant changes appear to be in sub do_cmd_author() in latex2html, where new support for multiple authors separated by \and has been added.

Note that LaTeX explicitly supports '\\' anywhere in the \author command (Lamport, p. 169).

Julius