I'm trying to turn of sectioning in my table of contents. I'd like to show ONLY chapters in the TOC, but end up with sections, subsection, etc.

Reading the manual I see that setting -toc_depth should control this, but I've tried various values in my makefile and have found NO difference. Am I spelling the command wrong or something?

Here's the command line from the makefile:

latex2html -split +2 -dir html -no_math -no_footnode -local_icons -toc_depth 0 -up_url ../mma.html -up_title "Main MMA Reference" $(TARG).tex

I would have thought that -toc_depth 1 or 2 would be what I was looking for...

Thanks.

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://mypage.uniserve.com/~bvdp