Extech Instruments is a manufacturer of hand held test instruments
(www.extech.com) . Along with our proprietary products we also import
and private label a number of instruments from the far east. Many of
these instruments have custom RS232 software available that allow them
to communicate with a Windows XP compatible PC via the serial port.

We are looking at being able to offer these instruments with LabView
compatible software/drivers? that would allow our users to integrate
the instruments into their data acquisition systems.

We are looking for a company that would be able to take the existing
instrument and software and do the programming so that we can offer a
finished product with a LabView Compatible =93label=94 on it.

If you know of such a company please let me know.

Thanks.