Hi all,

I want to programatically change the "cluster size" value in the Array-to-Cluster
function (when you right click and select Cluster Size..). I have a cluster that I
convert to an array, do some number manipulation, and change back to a cluster. The
problem is I can't seem to find a way to automatically make the number of elements in
the cluster the same number as the array it was just converted from.

I want to be able to add a control (numeric) to a FP cluster and not have any wires
break due to conflicting cluster sizes, nor have to go through the sub-vis and change
each Array-to-Cluster function.

Is this possible?

BTW: I can't just start with a FP array because I need the ability to know
programatically which element the user clicked on. This is easy to do with clusters.

Thanks,
Eric Scott