Guys, am back again but this time with a different ADc ciruit. Before
I asked about reading from an 18bit ADC circuit using labVIEW but this
time I want to know if its possible to read an 8bit ADc ciruit
instead. The only this about this circuit is that it does not use
standard RS232 so I am wondering whether that would cause a problem or
not. I just want to know if I can be able to write code to read from
this ciruit or not and what factors I need to consider.

The circuit can be found here:
http://www.epanorama.net/circuits/ad_serial.html

The source code provided was written in Pascal, can it be rewritten in
LabVIEW? Will the Serial Port VI's be able to read from this circuit?
Please please help.

Bupe