> Yes, i want that my application run in other pc without install
> labview runtime. I assure to you, this program run in all pcs without
> install the lbrt or LV.
>
> Then, you say I only must to put the lbrt.dll in the directory. But
> Where i get the file?. Also I think before I must to convert the file
> dll(all my vis) to .exe, and i dont know, how can I  pass from .dll
> to exe?.

There seems to be lots of confusion.  LabVIEW VIs are not executables.
They are compiled code, sort of like a DLL that can be executed within
the LabVIEW environment, but not on their own.

You can build LabVIEW VIs into an EXE using the Application Builder.
This capability comes with the Professional edition and can be purchased
separately.

In order to keep the size of the executable smaller, the executable
references the runtime DLL.  The tool that build executables also builds
installers that can automatically install the runtime if it is needed.

If you build an EXE, the user can just double-click, they don't need to
launch the runtime and load a VI.

Greg McKasle