From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Subramanian, Shankar, K
Sent: Monday, 12 January, 2004 10:26 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: ScrollBar

Hi,

I have a subVI(X) that takes in inputs from the user in a particular order.
I have buttons and controls hidden which become visible as and when the user
has to enter the data. As this happens, certain buttons that appear are
beyond the window size and user needs to press the scroll bar as he proceeds
with the experiment. Is there any way I could automate the movement of the
scroll bar if the hidden buttons that appear on the screen go beyond range?

Also assume the buttons appear in order and are:

Start-->Init-->Config-->..(Say Window ends here ,scrollbar to be
used)-->..-->.--> End

The next time if the MainVI calls this subVI(X), the window opens at
location where the button "End" is. Actually button "End" is invisible at
the start of experiment and the only button visible is "Start". So at this
point, I have to scroll up and go to the Start button. Is there a way I can
open a subVI FP, at particular coordinates or something similar to that such
that it always shows "Start" and does an automatic scrolling?

Thank you

Shankar

Shankar K. Subramanian
TSS ESG