Dear,

I am Hajia Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, former Nigerian
Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since my
husband's death, my family is under restriction of movement and that notwithstanding,
we are being molested; policed and our Bank Accounts both here and abroad frozen by
the Nigerian Government. Furthermore, my eldestr son was in detention by the Nigerian
Government; released and subjected to all kinds of letigation demanding refund of
money perceived to be my late husband's.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Accounts by the Nigerians
Government with Swiss Bank
in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and Dutch 450 Million was logged. I therefore
decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of US$23.5
Million Dollars, which was secret and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for security
reasons. I personally therefore appeal to you seriously and religiously for your
urgent assistant to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the
country due to the restriction movement imposed on members of my family by the
Nigerian Government.

Once you indicate your interest to assist me in this transaction I will give you my
family Lawyer's contact phone and fax numbers with the Chambers address. He will
arrange with you for face to face meeting outside Nigerian in order to liaise with you
toward effective completion of this transaction since my movement is
restricted and my telephone conversation is bugged/ monitored. However, arrangements
have been put in place to move this money out of the country in the secret vault
through a security company abroad and as soon as you indicate interest, my Lawyer
shall send you relevant documents and other related materials so that you can help to
claim the Luggage/consignment.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum, while 60% is to be
held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable time to meet and the type business
investment to put on my share of money in your country. 10% is mapped out for
internal and external expenses. This might sound a bit confusing to you but I assure
you that my lawyer will put things in perspective such that you will have nothing to
worry about. I hope my humble appeal will meet with your kind consideration. Please
direct your urgent reply to my E-MAIL:  Treat with absolute confidentiality and
sincerity.

Best regards,

Hajia Mariam Abacha.