Hello, all.

    I have come across behavior that seems to have changed from LV 6.1
to LV 7, and was wondering if anyone had an easy workaround for this.
In LV 6.1, place a numeric control on the front panel.  In the Format
and Precision sub-menu, change to relative time.  The control will now
read 00:00:00.  Type 100 into the control,  and the control
automatically converts that number to 1:40, or 100 seconds.  This is the
(my) desired behavior.  However, In LV 7, the control converts to
00:00:00 whenever a number is input that does not conform to the
HH:MM:SS format.  Any suggestions?

greg

F. Gregory Metz
Aegis Solutions, Inc.