>From NI Developer Zone: "If an output is the same size and data type as an
input, and the input is not required elsewhere, the output can reuse the
input buffer. As mentioned previously, in some cases even when an input is
used elsewhere, the compiler and the execution system can order code
execution in such a way that it can reuse the input for an output buffer.
However, the rules for this are complex. Do not depend upon them."