Hello
I need to print the Picture control (B&W) in the high resolution (300
dpi). I need to create a picture so it fits 300 dpi without any
resizing. I calculated it like follows. My picture shell have 10
inches x 7 inches. With a 300 dpi it gives dimensions: 3000x2100
pixels.
The problem is that when I make this kind of picture I can not print
the front pannel (or I can but at 4 pages), even though I asked it to
fit the front pannel. That means that the actual plot is not 300 dpi.
How to make it 300?

So, what is the best way to print a picture control in a high quality?

thanks in advance
Pawel