Daniel,

you asked on Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:31:07 -0300
> I need to switch diferents screens in my aplication and I need to set
> position and size in controls and indicators, like this, diferents screens
> will be the same reference position. I had used propertie node to set then
> but, when I add to the screen decorations, the aspect of screen (sizes and
> positions controls, indicators and decorations) look like change. What could
> I do?
Well, I'd suggest not to handle all controls separately, but to 'connect'
each other. Use a cluster as a (strict) type def. This way you can position
'em all at once. The cluster frame can be made invisibel, at if you use a
flat (classical) cluster control.
Alternatively you may also use a tab control, which may cpntain both
controls and indicators on one single tab page.

Back in the old days of LabVIEW 5.x and 6.0 I had a solution that positions
one control with a given offset to another one. Both controls have been
referenced via their Refs - the offset was a simple point adress. This way
all controlls could be positioned relative to a single one. But it was a
messe to code, because the offset had to be chosen depending of screen
resolution, font size etc.
The strict type def cluster solution is much much easier to do.

Greetings from Germany!
--
Uwe Frenz

Dr. Uwe Frenz
Entwicklung
getemed Medizin- und Informationtechnik AG
Oderstr. 59
D-14513 Teltow

Tel.  +49 3328 39 42 0
Fax   +49 3328 39 42 99