Hello Ben. Thank u for your help. U know, i've actually seen the
thread you are mentioning about. I've came to it surfing NI site,
looking for the answer. Of course one can not deny the universality of
this approach. More over, those virtual controls look like real. And i
think that, calclulating position of controls is not as difficult as
boring (spend some time recently, placing cursors on the XYgraph
control using mouse).  I've just thought that there can be some ohter
way. The way that can lead to the creation of real new controls.
And u know, LV is really good development instrument. It can do a lot
of complicated things in a few clicks. But still there are some things
that i do not like, for example, why it's impossible to make a REAL
stand alone application? Why LV RTE is needed? And the installer is
also quite poor. But anyway those things are not related to program
development which is quite good in LV.

Alexander