> I am having a .gif file which consists of vi code. I want to convert
> that .gif file into vi & complile it. I am using LV 6.1 & 7 express.
> Is is possible?
> Reverse is surely possible like we can convert the vi diagram into
> gif/.bmp file? But above i dont know?

As others have said, it isn't possible with the tools out there today,
and if it were written, it would be a very lossy tool.  It wouldn't be
able to get all of the properties of a LV panel for instance.  In many
ways this is equivalent to having a printout of a dialog or VB form and
asking to have it converted into code.

Anyway, this tool doesn't exist, and you should get the VI itself, not a
picture of it.

Greg McKaskle