I've got a problem because I've created a button to disable a subVI
through an event and leave it inactive in a window (to see some
results). Then, I can execute another part of the main program and I
also can close the window with the top right button "X". The problem
comes when I try to call the subVI again. It executes correctly but
when it arrives to the event structure, it handles the "Close Window"
event case ("X"), that it was treated in the event case structure,
too. So, the subVI stops. I suppose this happens this way because the
"X" event is waiting in the event queue until the next execution of
the subVI, so I would like to know if there's any way to empty the
event queue when the subVI starts executing.

    Thanks for all,

    Obatistor