Thanks for your answer!

I thought of using the shift registers in combination with a while
loop. But I could not get this to help me realising a SubVI with a
back-loop.

The thing is, that I want to realise a function with a back-loop
within a subVI while the back-loop is positioned outside of the subVI.
This is to e.g. read a bundled output of the subVI in the mainVI,
unbundel it it in the mainVI, choose one of the list-items in the
mainVI, give this as back-loop input to the subVI.

I could not realize this by using a while loop with sift registers.

Thanks for any further help!

Andreas Hegenbart