Title: Message
Dan,

I did a quick look on the web for Thermal shock chambers and found a Thomas registry listing a lot of companies providing thermal shock chambers.

I did the electrical design and wrote software for a Thermal shock chamber a few years back. The equipment pneumatically cycled parts from a gas furnace (2000F) chamber to a nitrogen cooled air chamber but, this was mostly built in house by a mechanical engineer I used to work with. The cooled air temp you are looking for might be hard to get, at -40C, because of the transition from chamber to chamber because of the large temperature gradients. If you have any questions about it let me know.

http://www.thomasregisterdirectory.com/environmental_chambers/thermal_shock_chambers_0036707_1.html

Jeff Christensen
IP Core Gateways
Motorola, Broadband Communications Sector
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.motorola.com/broadband