>I have a multiple plot waveform graph (4 plots).  I want to turn off
>one of the plots, say plot 2.  Is this posible from the graphs
>property node?  The property node seems to only give a reference to
>plot 0.  I am using labview 7.
>Cheers,
>Wayne

I would love to know if this is possible.  I have been trying to figure it out
myself.
There is a way to turn a single array off and that is what I am doing for now
untill this is possible. The plot is still there but reads zero when tunred
off. It would be cool to have the abillty to turn off a single plot.
I have tryed all the property nodes with no luck. The answer may be  in the
array size but I can't seem to control that either.
For now you can use wire all 4 channels using the comparison select. Use a
constant of 0 And wire up a swtich. When the input is false the output is zero
in effect making the plot inactive but it still there.