Hi, I create a GPIB VI that measures the freq response of a filter. I
have no problem in using the web publishing to create a htm remote
panel file. I have uploaded it to my free website under bravenet.
(http://jackolim.bravehost.com/Project8.htm). Yet my internet explorer
can't open this site and complain that Server does not support remote
panels. DOes that means that bravenet does not support remote server
support? Or is it my problem during my web publising in labview? Pls
help? IF it really that bravenet does not support remote server. Is
there any other free web hosting sites that can offer me such service
of uploading a remote panel?