From: Simon Whitaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2004/02/18 09:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Label.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:03:49 -0300 Daniel Alejandro Moyano wrote:

> Hello!
> I need to apear label in a boolean control botton when it was selectioned.
> use propertie node of control to do it. But when the label apear, position
> of control change. How can I do? I don't want the position control change.

You could try using a caption instead of a label, leaving the caption
visible at all times and toggling between an empty string and a
non-empty string to effectively hide/show the caption. (You can't change
label text at runtime, but you can change caption text.)

Hope this helps,

Simon Whitaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software developer, Tiab Ltd
tel: +44 (0)1295 714046