-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bartkowski, Peter (Civ,ARL/WMRD)
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Distributed network control hardware

Question,

I've used NI's Fieldpoint hardware extensively over the past few years.
Now I have a new application that is very volume constrained.  I've
looked at United Electronic Industries Power DNA hardware, which is a
bit smaller than NI's hardware but I still need to go smaller.  I only
need a few digital outputs and a few analog inputs.  Does anyone know of
any other hardware out there that might be smaller?  Oh, and of course,
I'd like the company to have labview drivers for the hardware.

thanks,

Peter Bartkowski
U.S. Army Research Lab
Aberdeen Proving Ground