> My name is vijay. For the scaling on the x axis,can u please tell me
> what X0 and delta X denotes. What scaling factor are they reffering
> too?

The X0 is the additive and the dX is the multiplier.  In algebraic form,
y=mx+b, dx= m and X0= b.

As an example, if the scale currently starts at 0 and increments by one
for each point, then a X0 of 2000, would make the scale start at 2000
and increment by one.  Also setting dX to 5 would make the scale start
at 2000 and increment by five for each  point.  Note that this doesn't
specify where the markers go, but how much each point is considered.
This example would be useful for example if the X scale was really
frequency where bin 0 was 2KHz and each new point represented 5Hz
increments.

Greg McKaskle