Hello,

Although we do not have a driver for the Agilent 5519A or 5529A
driver, you can submit a request for an instrument driver through our
request database at:
http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/instrumentdriverrequest/.  Your request
may be considered for development. We try to develop instrument
drivers according to popularity.  Unfortunately, we cannot develop
instrument drivers for all the requests we receive.

If you would like to try developing your own instrument driver, we
have documentation, model instrument drivers, and driver templates to
help you in your development.  You can find this information on our
web site: http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/development.htm.

For further questions, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Katie Rollo
National Instruments