Hello germannubie,

Thank you for contacting National Instruments.

I was not able to locate a driver for that instrument in our
Instrument Driver Network (for any version of LabVIEW).

You may want to contact your instrument manufacturer directly to
determine if they have developed a LabVIEW driver.  I would also
suggest upgrading to the latest version of LabVIEW.

Also, consider submitting a request for that driver at
www.ni.com/idnet.  Submitting a request does not guarantee that a
driver will be made for that instrument, but if enough interest is
shown, it will prompt development.

You can always use the VISA functions in LabVIEW to communicate with
your instrument.  If you have further questions, let me know.

Matthew C
Applications Engineer
National Instruments