Craig,

Although SCCAPI is an "open" (not really) standard, LabVIEW will only allow
you to use VSS's SCCAPI interface and not others that conform to the
standard.  You can fool LabVIEW into calling others by hacking the Windows
registry and pointing the VSS entry to another SCCAPI provider's DLL.  I
tried this with Jalandi Igloo, but didn't have great success.  PushOK claims
to be a lot better than Jalandi Igloo, so maybe it would work better.
However, after using TortoiseCVS <http://www.TortoiseCVS.org> for a while, I
don't even miss LabVIEW's SCC hooks.

Regards,

-Jim