I have a VI library, under Windows. This library contains a bunch of
SubVI who call our libAPI.dll We are currently adding support for
Linux. And, thus, have the equivalent for our libAPI.dll which is
libAPI.so for Linux. Is it possible to use a generic name in the field
for Library name or path API (without .dll or .so). So that when we
will create of Linux version of this library we wont have to edit all
of the Library name or path for each VI. We already tried to use the
subVIs under Linux. Labview asked to locate libAPI.dll. If we choose
libAPI.dll, then it works fine, but we do not want to have a question
asked to the user about locating API.dll under Linux.

Regards,

Nitrof