I am plotting 20 points of data using the Waveform Chart. The data is
sent to the chart as waveform;
t0 = 180, dt = 5, Y = my data points.
I am using the XScale.Range property to set the following:
Min = 180, Max = 280, Increment = 10, Minor = 5, Start = 180.
When I send the data to the chart it starts the X scale at 130 and the
data at 180, the when the properties function is executed it shifts
that chart to start at 180 (the correct format)
No matter what my start position (i.e. 200 instead of 180) the X scale
always starts 50 positions below my t0 and then updates when the
property node is run.
Why does LV extend the beginning of the X scale like that when you
write data to the chart?