Hi Ben,
I posted a full explanation to this question in the <a
href=http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=304&HOID=506500000008000000F4C00000&USEARCHCONTEXT_CATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&USEARCHCONTEXT_CATEGORY_S=0&UCATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&UCATEGORY_S=0>
LabVIEW General Insights </a>.

As to your question about lost work, for many posts that were created
after the 17th, we lost the association with the user name.  A
question, like this one for example, was replicated back from our NNTP
newsgroups (comp.lang.labview) and we lost both the user name the post
ID.  So, we won't be able to record this in your stats, and you won't
receive an email notification of my response.

We back up the Developer Exchange nightly.  We decide to revert to a
backup from the 17th because our research indicated that this would be
the safest back-up to restore.

We're now working on ways to mitigate the risk of the error occurring
again.

I do apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused.

Regards,
Sarah Patterson
Web Support & Operations Manager