Let me see if I understand you correctly.  Basically you are trying to
include data acquired from one VI and include it in another. By making
your continuous data acquisition VI a sub-VI and placing it on the
block diagram of wed.vi you can read data directly from the
spreadsheet file. You will want to use the File I/O VIs to read data
from the spreadsheet file. These VI can be found in the File I/O
function panel by right-clicking on the block diagram and following
Functions->All Functions->File I/O. Here is an example that may or may
not help:

<a
href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/niepd_web_display.display_epd4?p_guid=B45EACE3EE8D56A4E034080020E74861&p_node=DZ52303&p_source=External";>Continuous
Acquire and Chart to Spreadsheet</a>

If this fails to help you please post again with further questions.
Thanks!

Craig H.

ps. Array manipulation may  be needed to get the data from each of the
four channels to display as desired on the intensity chart. Post again
if you have questions about that as well.