Hello,

Thank you for contacting National Instruments.

It is my understanding that you are trying to find a VI that mimics a
thermometer within LabVIEW 7.0.

Fortunately, LabVIEW 7.0 has a library of built-in example VIs,
several of which deal with temperature analysis. First, open LabVIEW
7.0 and select [Help]>>[Find Examples]. Search for "temperature." Six
example VIs will appear. I think the "Temperature System Demo" VI will
best suit your needs. Please keep in mind that you can save any of the
example VIs under a new name and proceed to customize them for your
desired functionality.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can further assist you.
Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Joe Des Rosier
National Instruments