Hello Yossi Zana =96

It appears you are looking for the specific mathematic equation used
in one of the Bessel VIs.  I recommend you open the sub-VIs of the
particular Bessel function you are interested in by double clicking on
the VI.  One of the sub-VIs will call a dll which contains the
theoretical equation used.

You can also review the LabVIEW Analysis Concepts pdf file found in
Help >> Search the LabVIEW Bookshelf and selecting the link to this
file under the Concepts and Techniques Header.

If you would like me to further investigate a Bessel equation, please
let me know which Bessel VI you are interested in.  Have a great day!

Becky B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments