From: Simon Whitaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Running VIs on lesser version of LabVIEW

If I design a VI in LabVIEW 7.0 Full Edition, using features not
available in the base edition (e.g. event handling), will the VI run on
a PC that only has LabVIEW 7.0 Base Edition installed?

Simon Whitaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software developer, Tiab Ltd
tel: +44 (0)1295 714046
fax: +44 (0)1295 712334