I'm using a Dell dual-Xeon machine for one of my projects.  I just write my
code to have multiple threads, and the OS does all the load-balancing.  It
also works this way on Labview running on a Linux Beowulf cluster.  You can
even have a CIN that contains C code that creates threads and does parallel
number-crunching, and the OS will still automatically do load-balancing.

- Chris

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]