Hello Ben,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding tree controls. It sounds like
once a branch is disabled you cannot enable it again. It might help me
to look at some simple code demonstrating the problem but there are a
few suggestions that I can make. It seems like you need a control that
would allow you to enable the branch on a value change of the control.
One possible solution may be to use a LED next to each branch that
would allow you to do this and use this value change in the Event
Structure to enable the branch again. This could get complicated
however and you might want to rethink your approach of controlling the
experiment.

I hope these resources help. Let me know if I can further assist you.

Shea C.
Applications Engineering