Hello Wayne,

Unfortunately, there are no examples specific to the Velleman PC
Function Generator K8016.  What exactly are you trying to do?  If you
are trying to acquire a signal from the function generator through
your DAQ board into LabVIEW, try the =93Cont Acq&Graph (buffered).vi=94
example.

If none of these suggestions help, or if I=92m not correctly
understanding your issue, please post the software and versions you
are using, the applicable portions of your code, and any other
information that may help, and I=92ll be happy to look further into it.

Have a nice day!

Robert M
Applications Engineer
National Instruments