Hey there,
I'm developing a control system using labview 6i on win 2000 os.I'm
receiving the sensor data every minute and i want to display the data
on a waveform chart with absolute time scale on x-axes. I'm using the
property nodes for the offset, multiplier and maximum values putting
them outside the while loop and giving them input using get date/time
in seconds function. the problem is that the time doesn't gets updated
w/ refernce to the computer time and after a certain period the time
shown on x-axes lags by several hours. any advise?