first thanks for replying. But i will be more specific this time.
Since i have already posted the vi i will try n explain based on that.
What primarily i want is that when i doing data acquisition i change
the weight parameter every time i think my voltage reading(which in
this case is simulated by random number) reaches some desired value
which is completely dependent on the user when he thinks that the
inner loop has reached a specific value he will terminate the inner
loop. Now i dont want the outer loop to terminate since i want my
experiment to continue i will be adding more weight and taking a new
voltage reading, so after putting a new weight i will flip the switch
back again to take a new reading.
       Now the problem is i want the value to recorded from the inner
       loop when the switch is fliiped to off. Which it does fine initially
       but later it even when the inner loop has terminated the random number
       continues to generate numbers which i thought shudnt have happened
       since the innner loop is off and it continues to write the values in
       the array(which is totally junk since i just wanted one value when the
       switch was flipped).
Can you help me with proper initialisation routines if you think
property node is not gud enough.