> This just hit the press:
>
> <http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/windows/story/0,10801,90849,
> 00.html?nas=AM-90849>
>
> If someone from NI is listening, could you please tell us if this will
> affect any versions of LabVIEW running on WinXP?

Yep.  It just hit the presses, and MS was nice enough to announce this
before it was available to test against.  Let's just say that we are
still looking at it to determine what impact it has.

My guess is that most things will work, but there may be some
reconfiguration required for older versions of LV networking or remote
panels to work on MS's shiny new XP OS.

You will be able to find out more details on NI's site in the coming
weeks as testing proceeds.

Greg McKaskle