Hi all,

I am spawning reusable GUI using VIT (the spawn is created using VI server [Option input is empty on the Open VI ref], then the run method is invoke with "wait until done" set to false then in a while loop with timeout I wait until the FP.Open become true then I close the reference) . The spawned VI has the code for unloading itself from memory upon completion. If I proceed as described, then when the spawn process close itself, Labview "save changes" popup windows shows up. I do not want to see that popup window.
If I change my spawning technique such as I set the flag "Auto dispose ref" to true in the run method (and I DO NOT close the vi ref), everything work as anticipated (no "save change" windows popup).

Is this the expected behavior ?
I would feel much better if I could do the same thing and close the reference to the newly spawned process (even though labview is supposed to automatically disposes of the reference).

Thanks in advance

PJM

Do you Yahoo!?