Hi again,
Thank you about the link I'll read it right away.. but I don't think I
explained my self very good I'll write to you exacly what I Want..
I saw a guide on the internet "who to bulid a LEDs organ" And what it
do is turn the LEDs on and off when there is music, by the rate.. I
don't know how to build it but I want to know how to do the first part
at least - To build an LPT cable that in is one side there is the
computer and on the other side led on each pin.. If its not the way it
has to be done please tell me what is my mestaiks because I know I
have lot of them..

          Thanks again,
          Reiss Rotem