Hello suresh.r,

Thank you for your question regarding a LabVIEW internal error. You
mentioned that the error only occurred after using a help icon but
removing is has not helped. There are a couple of scenarios that could
be causing the error that you are seeing. Most likely one or more
objects on the front panel are causing the video card to return this
error. One possible solution may be to try disabling acceleration of
your video card or installing newer video card drivers however you may
want to read the following documents on trouble shooting this error.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/01b186b5ceb1d07786256747000f4319?OpenDocument

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/16cf1334d094a4f6c1256be30074b9fe?OpenDocument

Other resources can be found on the ni.com website by clicking the
support tab at the top of the home page. Then search from Technical
Resources at the top of the page for your topic. I hope these
resources help! Let me know if you need any other support with this
issue.

Shea C.
Applications Engineering