Hello,

I have NEVER used Labview before so I will be registering for the
basic course soon. But one of the things I would like to do with
Labview is to read two columns of X and Y data from an excel file,
plot it and determine the area under the curve. I found various
examples that would do this, but they were for older versions of
Labview. I have also been TRYING with examples provided with the
evaluation software and finally the help menu. But I lack experience,
I found it difficult to adapt for my needs.

Is there anyone would help me out here, please???? I am using Labview
7 Express.

Regards,

Bharesh Mandalia