Hello
Due to an outbreak of anal retentiveness (or maybe it's due to
carelessness!) I need to set certain Labview installations to match the
License numbers. We had several licenses but I installed the same copy to
several computers, now I need to align the machines to the Licenses. I've
gotten the preferences just how I like them and I want to preserve this.

Yours Sincerely

John

John Brohan         National Instruments LabVIEW expert in Montreal
Traders Micro         "We connect all sorts of things to computers"
317 Barberry Place DDO Montreal PQ Canada H9G 1V3 Tel (514)995-3749
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.TradersMicro.com/Index.htm