On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:18:42 +0100, Helmut Halfmann wrote:
> I have a shared library on my linux system I like to use from labview. To
> exchange simple integers and strings between there are no problems.
>
> Now I like to get an array of integers from my library which I like to treat
> as an array in my VI.

In the 'Call Library Function' dialogue, have you tried changing 'Type' to
array?  Sorry, if I'm stating the obvious.  BTW, don't forget to
initialize the buffer for the output, e.g. if you have an array of 10
elements (I32), write an array with ten dummy values it's input.

Check out the Linux-GPIB library for LabVIEW for some examples:
http://openg.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Linux-GPIB%20Library

Don't think there are any arrays being returned but maybe it will give you
some ideas.