"Bernard J. Treves Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>The QX3 drivers have Video for Windows and Twain
>interfaces, so it is possible to use ActiveX controls that
>talk to either of these ...

That'll teach me not to play around with something before I ask for help ;-)

I just tried it and so far I can capture colour images from the QX3 into an image
analysis program via the TWAIN driver and greyscale images into LabVIEW via the lv_vfw
VI's:

http://www.info-labview.org/the-archives/vi/lv4/lv_vfw.zip

The TWAIN interface even lets you choose top or bottom illumination!

Thanks!

Dr Tom Hawkins
High Throughput Screening Analyst, Associated Octel ltd
PO Box 17, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH65 4HF, UK
+44 (0)151 355 3611  [EMAIL PROTECTED]