Hi Everyone,

I just had an idea which never occurred to me before.

Instead of using the ms timer, why not use the function Get date/time
in seconds.  This returns a DBL which (according to my calculations)
should only wrap after many many years.  This function also offers
sub-second timing.

Does anyone have experience with this?  Does this access the hardware
clock on the motherboard?  If so, will a battery failure on the
motherboard influence the functionality of this (I remember in several
old computers, being greeted with "set the time and date" upon booting
because the clock battery was empty....)?

Bit late, but I thought I'd see if anyone has tried this....

Greets

Shane.