----- Original Message -----
From: "Sergey Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Info-LabVIEW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2004 5:45 AM
Subject: RS232 Displays for LVRT

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of any display (preferably touchscreen, but not
> necessarily) that can be controlled over RS232 interface (rather than a
> video board or chipset)? I need to connect a local display to a system
> running LabVIEW RT, and it looks like RS232 is the only option that I
have.
> I don't need a VGA resolution - smaller resolution, black-and-white LCD
will
> be fine. I know there was at least one company that had products like
that -
> it had a booth at NIWeek a couple years ago - but I can't recall its name.
> TIA,

http://www.amulettechnologies.com were at MTEC recently (UK) and have a very
cool system that matches what you want. Little touchscreen module that runs
an HTML GUI and communicates via serial to the real brain of the system. Not
too expensive either. I want a project that gives me an excuse to play :)

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/